Prostate Cancer followup
Jan 1, 2007
Just wanted to give you an update. My PSA, which started at .86, then jumped to 2.16, was back down to 1.13 this week...indicating that the 2.16 PSA was a blip. The doctor said that with my PSA back down close to where it was, it is very very unlikely that I have cancer. Still, because the ultrasound found calcification, they are doing a biopsy.
Just thought you might like to know that, as you suggested, I may indeed been a victim of a bad PSA.
Response from Dr. Wohl
Thanks for the update. I hope it all comes out well for you.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does A Lambskin Condom Look Like?
- Where Are The Swollen Glands Located In An Hiv Patient?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Can You Be Exposed To Hiv And Not Get It?
- Will Doctor Prescribe Pain Meds For Hep C Symptoms?
- Signs And Symptoms Of Full Blown Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.