do I need a HIV test?

Hello Dr. Wohl,

I want to make it fast. I am married since 5 years now and before I met my husband I had sex and my bf didn't use condom. I went to my doctor 2 weeks ago because I got very low blood pressure and he took some blood to check if everything is fine with me. I have also Gastritis since I was 15 ( I am 31) and last Friday my doctor told me that everything is okay with me. He saids I am very halthy and he also check everything with his ultrasonografie. Do I need a hiv test. Sorry about my bad english , i am from germany. Thank you for taking your time answering my question.

I will try to send the donation ASAP.

Thank you,

viska

Dear Viska,

If you are in doubt about your HIV status then you should get tested. This is a general recommendation for all people who could have possibly been exposed to HIV. Knowing is better than the anxiety of uncertainty.

As far as any donations, I would encourage everyone to give to the AIDS organization of their choice.

Thanks, and fungal question
Prostate Cancer followup