oops I took it twice
Dec 31, 2006
I never ever miss my atripla, but I had a few drinks on Fri. night and I believe I took my Atripla 2X. God, I pride myself on being so responsible. Is this going to make my body a Toxic waste dump. What would you do if this ever happens again, would you take it again, or skip that dose? Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
A single double dose of your Atripla shouldn't pose any long-term issues. You might consider using a pill box- pre-filled- to assist in figuring out if you've already taken your dose or if you've missed.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Someone Get Std If They Get Fingered?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Can Steroids Cause A False Negative?
- Canker Sores After Sex With Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.