|oops I took it twice
Dec 31, 2006
I never ever miss my atripla, but I had a few drinks on Fri. night and I believe I took my Atripla 2X. God, I pride myself on being so responsible. Is this going to make my body a Toxic waste dump. What would you do if this ever happens again, would you take it again, or skip that dose? Can't wait to hear your thoughts.
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
A single double dose of your Atripla shouldn't pose any long-term issues. You might consider using a pill box- pre-filled- to assist in figuring out if you've already taken your dose or if you've missed.
I hope this helps. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Needle Stick Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.