thank u for the reply

well i saw my docter today and except for the diahera everything else seems ok. I did loose unfortunately another 2 or 3 pounds I am about 176. But my docter fells that its to early to change my meds (atripla) he said the first several weeks i might experience diahera but feels as my body adjusts to the meds and my t cells (presently very low) improve the diahera will go away, and i will begin to gain back some of the weight i lost. I am presently taking loperamide 3x a day. im not really watching my diet,because my appietite is not that great. I will be taking my first set of blood test since starting atripla tomorrow. Hopefuly 2007 will be a better year than 2006. I am looking forward to living a healthy and productive life. I wish u and all of your readers a happy healthy new year in 2007.

It's good to hear from you again; thanks for your comments.

Stay in touch, let us know how you're doing in the new year. BY

Kaletra tablets stored in fridge by mistake.
fatigue