Kaletra tablets stored in fridge by mistake.
Dec 27, 2006
My wife has inadvertantly put a pack of the new tablet formulation in the fridge along with the old formulation capsules which she is currently using up.
Are the Kaletra tablets still OK to use? They were in the fridge for around a week!
Response from Dr. Young
Martin, hello and thanks for your post.
You're meds are fine.
Best of health and happy new year. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Does The United States Help South Africa With Preventing Hiv/aids?
- Can You Test Positive For Thc While Using Hiv Medications?
- When Donating Blood Does It Get Tested For Hiv?
- How Long Does Angular Chelitis Last?
- Is Peripheral Neuropathy Dangerous?
- AIDS Infection Risk Getting Fingered
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.