Simple thank you.
Dec 27, 2006
I wrote regarding HIV PEP now a cold.. recently and just wanted too say thank you for the quick response, I have had a bad christmas because of the cold and I resigned myself to the fact I had caught HIV because of it. Now I feel much more calm and hopefull. You all do great work and it is a very good thing that you are doing for people.
Best Regards and a happy new year.
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your follow up and comments.
Have a happy and healthy new year. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv Rna Pcr False Positive
- Can Someone Get Hiv Or Aids If Both Partners Don't Have It?
- L-carnitine Dosage For Neuropathy
- Can I Be Exposed To Hiv And Test Negative For Two Years Then Test Positive?
- Yeast Infections That Do Not Go Away And Hiv Negative
- Burning Cold Feet And Peripheral Neuropathy
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.