Merry Christmas, and thanks for being there

This isn't a question, and I'm only posting it to this category as it is the one I have used most.

I just wanted to wish all of the experts who answer the many questions which we put to you over the year a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

For me living with hiv in the UK I have it very easy, free healthcare, no insurance or co-pays to worry about, but it's great to know that I can supplement that whenever I have a particularly hypo-chondriacal moment, by asking you chaps a question, and knowing that in all probability, by the time I wake up next day, there will be a considered, calm, and helpful response awaiting me.

Of course I would wish that "The Cure" would emerge tomorrow and that this site would have no place in 2007, but as that is not very likely to happen, I wish you all the best for the future, and keep up the good work

I suspect Dr. Wohl and Young must be answering your questions since my responses are not so timely. I heartily share you wishes for "The Cure" and although not imminent, I have no doubt that it will eventually emerge. .

Thanks for the kind words and merry Christmas to you as well.

HIV for 20 years without meds?
Sustiva/Combivir Expectations