Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Merry Christmas, and thanks for being there
Dec 19, 2006

This isn't a question, and I'm only posting it to this category as it is the one I have used most.

I just wanted to wish all of the experts who answer the many questions which we put to you over the year a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

For me living with hiv in the UK I have it very easy, free healthcare, no insurance or co-pays to worry about, but it's great to know that I can supplement that whenever I have a particularly hypo-chondriacal moment, by asking you chaps a question, and knowing that in all probability, by the time I wake up next day, there will be a considered, calm, and helpful response awaiting me.

Of course I would wish that "The Cure" would emerge tomorrow and that this site would have no place in 2007, but as that is not very likely to happen, I wish you all the best for the future, and keep up the good work

Response from Dr. Pierone

I suspect Dr. Wohl and Young must be answering your questions since my responses are not so timely. I heartily share you wishes for "The Cure" and although not imminent, I have no doubt that it will eventually emerge. .

Thanks for the kind words and merry Christmas to you as well.

Previous
HIV for 20 years without meds?
Next
Sustiva/Combivir Expectations

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.