New HIV Treatment?

My friends tell me HIV drugs are toxic and that I shouldn't take them. I have been told to go to http://www.1l1wendsaids.org/science.html

"Dr. Daviss serum, known as BB:7075, is a proprietary biological agent produced from immunized goat blood plasma. It is used to treat individuals diagnosed with HIV and advancing stages of AIDS. In essence, it is a combination of Biological Immune Stimulating Proteins (BISP), called immune modulators."

Have you ever heard of this stuff? Have you ever heard of this doctor. He seems to be very knowledgeable. Why would he be promoting this stuff if they are of no use???

Teh website you listed did not work. I found the info you mentioned at http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?p=364030&sid=821f45f93f8602e159e1b0c8fde0aa8e.

I do not know about this, how it is obtained or if it works.

I suspect, perhaps naively, that if there was a cure, even of one person, it would be big news. Really big. There are lots of claims and have been for years for HIV cures. They have come and most all have gone. I hope there is a cure one day. Meanwhile I think it is unlikely that a cure is to be found in a magzine ad or available for ordering on a website.

HIV meds and costochondritis
cd4change