Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

New HIV Treatment?
Dec 11, 2006

My friends tell me HIV drugs are toxic and that I shouldn't take them. I have been told to go to http://www.1l1wendsaids.org/science.html

"Dr. Daviss serum, known as BB:7075, is a proprietary biological agent produced from immunized goat blood plasma. It is used to treat individuals diagnosed with HIV and advancing stages of AIDS. In essence, it is a combination of Biological Immune Stimulating Proteins (BISP), called immune modulators."

Have you ever heard of this stuff? Have you ever heard of this doctor. He seems to be very knowledgeable. Why would he be promoting this stuff if they are of no use???

Response from Dr. Wohl

Teh website you listed did not work. I found the info you mentioned at http://discussions.ghanaweb.com/viewtopic.php?p=364030&sid=821f45f93f8602e159e1b0c8fde0aa8e.

I do not know about this, how it is obtained or if it works.

I suspect, perhaps naively, that if there was a cure, even of one person, it would be big news. Really big. There are lots of claims and have been for years for HIV cures. They have come and most all have gone. I hope there is a cure one day. Meanwhile I think it is unlikely that a cure is to be found in a magzine ad or available for ordering on a website.

DW

Previous
HIV meds and costochondritis
Next
cd4change

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.