Dec 11, 2006
Response from Dr. Pierone
Both of these regimens Truvada paired with either Kaletra or Norvir/Reyataz - are used quite commonly and are highly potent. Adherence tends to be better with when medications have fewer side effects and Norvir/Reyataz is generally better tolerated than Kaletra. Either of these combinations would not pose interaction problems with future treatment of HCV. Best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Hiv After Having Sex?
- Number Of Physicians Contracting Hiv From Patients
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Does Eating Garlic Help The Hiv Medications?
- Does Hiv Test Detect Syphilis?
- Can Men Get Hiv From Infected Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.