Dec 11, 2006
| Response from Dr. Pierone
Both of these regimens Truvada paired with either Kaletra or Norvir/Reyataz - are used quite commonly and are highly potent. Adherence tends to be better with when medications have fewer side effects and Norvir/Reyataz is generally better tolerated than Kaletra. Either of these combinations would not pose interaction problems with future treatment of HCV. Best of luck!
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.