Atripla Timing

I am currently taking Atripla but am concerned about consistent timing. I would like to take the pill at the same time everyday but I go to bed between 9 and 12 every night and taking the medication before i go to sleep causes me to be dizzy and disoriented. So far, I've taken the med between 9 and 11:30 each night. Do you think this is a problem?

Hello, and thanks for posting.

This should not be a problem. There is enough forgiveness in the regimen to allow for several hours difference in dosing interval. So you can vary the time of the dose to match your bedtime and avoid these side effects.

Immune Function & Anabolic Steriods
PROPECIA, KALETRA, TRUVADA