Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Never give up!
Dec 2, 2006

Want to thank you guys very much for all you do for us! I also wanted to share something positive for all those who are feeling down and have just found out there status. I started meds on 5-1-2004 my labs were 12 tcells and vl of 400000. I just got my last labs and my tcells were 237 and vl undetectable. My tcells had never gone over 200 my highest was 157 so as you can see Im real excited about that but most of all when I found out I thought that death was a sure thing I also have a sister that died on dec 1 1994 of aids so my outlook on life was not to good. Even though its going to be a long road ahead with hope and adherence and Gods help most of all Im still here and feeling great. So I guess my message is dont be down and never give up even though its scary hope is allways alive! Again thank you to the Body for all you do. My God bless us all.

Response from Dr. Young

Hi, thanks for your post. You're very welcome- your kind words mean a lot to us here at TheBody.com.

Thanks too for sharing your story and words of support to our many readers. Stay in touch, let us know how you're doing. BY

Previous
TERRIFIED BY SLOW RESULTS
Next
HIV in the brain/CCR5 inhibitor

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.