Never give up!

Want to thank you guys very much for all you do for us! I also wanted to share something positive for all those who are feeling down and have just found out there status. I started meds on 5-1-2004 my labs were 12 tcells and vl of 400000. I just got my last labs and my tcells were 237 and vl undetectable. My tcells had never gone over 200 my highest was 157 so as you can see Im real excited about that but most of all when I found out I thought that death was a sure thing I also have a sister that died on dec 1 1994 of aids so my outlook on life was not to good. Even though its going to be a long road ahead with hope and adherence and Gods help most of all Im still here and feeling great. So I guess my message is dont be down and never give up even though its scary hope is allways alive! Again thank you to the Body for all you do. My God bless us all.

Hi, thanks for your post. You're very welcome- your kind words mean a lot to us here at TheBody.com.

Thanks too for sharing your story and words of support to our many readers. Stay in touch, let us know how you're doing. BY

TERRIFIED BY SLOW RESULTS
HIV in the brain/CCR5 inhibitor