Pregnancy

If a mother is positive and carrying a baby, are there any chances that a baby could be negative?

Thanks for your post.

If a HIV+ woman has a child, about 25-30% of the children will acquire HIV. (More can get HIV later, through breast feeding.)

With the use of combination treatments for HIV before the birth of the baby, the risk of infection is dramatically reduced-- in some programs to less than 1%. The use of HIV medications in this setting is called prevention of Mother To Child Treatment (pMTCT).

Hope this helps, BY

I HAVE TAKEN SUSTIVA AND CANT MAKE IT PASS TWO DAYS, WHAT SHOULD I DO, DONT EVER WANT IT AGAIN
Sleeplessness