Signs

I know you can't guarantee an answer but I have to ask. I am worried about HIV. I slept with someone almost 3 years ago unprotected, which I was dating. I am concerned that I might have it. However, I have shown no signs that are desribed to it. I haven't had vomiting, diarrhea, (besides an occasional stomach bug), etc. I never feel weak, etc. Do you think by now I would have had some signs? I just want an opinion, I know you cannot guarantee answers. Please help!!

We generally don't answer the question, "Do I have HIV?" because we try to limit our answers to questions about choosing HIV treatments.

That said, from time to time it's important to reassert that HIV infection can cause no symptoms in the majority of patients; some patients can progress to AIDS in a relatively brief period of time.

Because of this, there's simply no way to know if you or anyone else has HIV without HIV testing.

If you're concerned that you might have HIV, the only way to be sure is to get tested. If you're concerned enough about your health to post the question (especially with a double exclamation point "help!!"), do yourself a favor and get tested. BY

Yellow Fever Vaccination
Help again