Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

where can i buy anti HIV medicine
Nov 26, 2006

I am writing this on behalf a friend which i love so much and dont want him to die without achive his goal in life, i found out that HIV is common thing to deal with if you really understand it or ask your way out as i am trying to do, though very dangerlous.

Please i want to know here i can order anti HIV drugs on internet. I really need your advice and help. I am outside the states for now.

waiting for your reply. Yours faithfully, Frank

Response from Dr. Young

Frank, thank you for posting.

In general, I don't recommend that persons living with HIV obtain HIV meds without medical supervision. HIV medications are available in many parts of the world, often with limited cost to the person-- paying out of pocket, even over the net, can be prohibitively expensive, unless you're exceptionally wealthy.

There are many excellent options for treatment- knowing which medications to use and when to start requires a lot of background infrormation about your friend's health. Contacting a local AIDS-service organization (ASO) can be a useful starting point.

Let us know where he lives, we might be able to assist with getting him connected with the right people.

Best of luck and health, BY

Previous
Isulfameth trimeth ds side effects
Next
Hope

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.