|Isulfameth trimeth ds side effects
Nov 26, 2006
what are the side effects of sulfameth trimeth ds?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Trimethoprim/sulfamethoxazole (Bactrim, Septra, Cotrimoxazole) is usually very well tolerated. A small percentage of persons develop rash and an even smaller group can develop suppression of the bone marrow, resulting in low WBC and RBC counts.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.