Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Choosing Your MedsChoosing Your Meds

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Godsent
Nov 25, 2006

I am from South Africa and just happened to come across this website. God will reward you for all the great work that you are doing because you are giving hope to all infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. The strange thing is that I seem to be getting answers to all the questiones I wanted to ask and those that I did not even think about asking. Thank you for all the work you have done because its really encouraging to know that you are not alone and somewhere out there, there is someone who has a reasonable answer to your questions. I hope that other people from SA get to log on to this website and make informed decisions about their HIV status or otherwise. Many thanks again and God bless you.

Greatfull South African

Response from Dr. Young

Thank you for your comments, our South African friend.

I'm very heartened to hear that our work reaches you in Africa and may be of value to you and others. Your observation is shared by others here in the States and Europe-- that by surfing the questions, you'll often find answers to questions that you haven't yet even formulated. By all means, tell your friends about TheBody.com if you think we can be of help.

Best to you, BY

Previous
SGPT & SGOT LEVEL
Next
You must be sick of me.

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.