Godsent

I am from South Africa and just happened to come across this website. God will reward you for all the great work that you are doing because you are giving hope to all infected and affected by HIV/AIDS. The strange thing is that I seem to be getting answers to all the questiones I wanted to ask and those that I did not even think about asking. Thank you for all the work you have done because its really encouraging to know that you are not alone and somewhere out there, there is someone who has a reasonable answer to your questions. I hope that other people from SA get to log on to this website and make informed decisions about their HIV status or otherwise. Many thanks again and God bless you.

Greatfull South African

Thank you for your comments, our South African friend.

I'm very heartened to hear that our work reaches you in Africa and may be of value to you and others. Your observation is shared by others here in the States and Europe-- that by surfing the questions, you'll often find answers to questions that you haven't yet even formulated. By all means, tell your friends about TheBody.com if you think we can be of help.

Best to you, BY

SGPT & SGOT LEVEL
You must be sick of me.