thank you Dr Young

i was very impressed by your quik response. i plan on starting atripla tomorrow nite. i had a colonsopy and two stool tests and everything came back negative. There was nothing in either test to show any irreagularties in my digestive system . My docter has come to the conclusion the bad diahrea is being caused by the hiv and by my low t cell count. i am fortunate because i was tested twice for drug resitance ,and my docter told me i can take any drug therapy .i should be able to respond well too. wish me luck .ill check back with you in about a month and tell u how im doing.

You're very welcome...

It sounds like you've got a good doctor whose done all the right things.

Here's hoping that your health improves quickly.

I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress. Best, BY

is atripla going to give me diahera?
stubborn numbers checking in