response to wanting to die

Hi doctors,

Wow, you guys do an amazing job. Thank you all.

I've been HIV+ for 6 years. I just wanted to say, I've been through some tough times, but, with the right changes to my life, things did get better. I firmly believe that nobody wants to die, they just want to stop suffering. The way to do that is not to end life, but to change it. It's hard, no question, but when was anything worthwhile ever easy?

So I sympathise -- living with HIV is hard, but it doesn't have to be that way forever. The right doctor and the right treatment will turn your life around, and you'll be a stronger person when you come out the other side.

Believe me -- with the right action the suffering will end, and you will be happy -- in this life. I'm not saying it's easy, but it really is worth it.

God bless you all (doctors and patients).

Positive in the UK.

Dear Positive in the UK; Thank you for your words and support for the author of our previous post.

Best of health to you. BY

Not a question....
cut dosing to maintain partial regimine