i want to die

I feel terrible Im so disparate Ive been on medication from this state for 8 years now and Im still not feeling ok I really want to commit suicide but Im a little scarred, I dont want to suffer after life as much as I did in life, I think this is the only hope I have left. I dont know if there is any hope for my state, can I become better one day. Medications are not making me better and doctors even make me feel worth about myself is there any other options?????????

I am sorry to hear that you are in such distress. It seems likely that you can get better since there are very few situations which cannot be helped by a change in strategy. The first step is to get some help for your emotional distress by seeing a mental health professional immediately. This should be followed by an expert review of your HIV care and regimen to see what needs to be changed. Please feel free to re-post with details of your HIV issues, but again I would urge that you go for mental health treatment right away. Take care.

my lover and pml
Is this the forum for Kaposi's Sarcoma?