Kaletra + Combivir

Hello, I am under both medications. I am instructed to take 2 pills of kaletra 2 times a day and 1 pill of Combivir 2 times a day. (morning and evening) 6 pills a day. I might have the medications reversed because i dont have the bottles in my hand. I have been taking the pills for a2 weeks and 3 days. I know i am 1/2 way in my treatment but i have been taking 3 pills at a time. 2 of kaletra and 1 of Combivir or vice versa twice a day. Am i suppose to take the pills like that or should i take them seperate? I also feel bloaded and full all the time, is that normal? I also have gained noticeable weight. Is that normal? I also have pressure in my lower rightpart of my abdominal, but not all the time. It does not hurt and happens very briefly. Your input will be greatly apprecaited. And thank you for your time.

You are correct: 2 pills of Kaletra in the morning and 2 at night along with 1 of Combivir in the morning and 1 at night. You can take the 3 pills all at once twice a day.

You may be experiencing some gastrointestinal symptoms related to the medication. If this persists or worsens you will need to let your doctor know. Many people have this at first and then it decreases. Taking you meds with food may help. If this continues to be a problem, your doc may recommend a change of therapy to see if that helps.

MRSA/HIV
atleast read my problem