Atripla

Hello, I taking atripla now for only 30 days. I noticed on "the body web iste to take this medication on and empty stomach but I my bottle is says take with food, which is it ??

It is best to take this med on an empty stomach (at least an hour from a small meal and 2 hours from a larger one). The idea is that food increases absorbsion of the efavirenz component of the triple-drug combo - possibly increasing the risk of side effects (vivid dreams, dizziness) from this drug.

If you take it with food and have no problems, then there are no worries.

losing eyelashes due to accutane
follow up on ozone