Hep C Non Responsder wants to try again

I spent a year on the Interferon aand rebatol with a starting viral load of 165,950,850 units and was taken off at 11 months with a viral load down to 10,00 units. They said there were base lines along the way and that with my other health problems (RA,GAD, depression,other stress related probelms) and the medications leaving me with a body count of half of what a normal persons would be thay took mee off the med. How long should I wait before I try again. Better yet seeing that I was so close should I see another Doctor.

Hello, and thanks for posting.

It sounds like the side effects outweighed the positive effects of treatment for you. Unless there is a compelling reason to go back on therapy now, it would probably be best to sit tight and wait for some of the new drugs in development to come forward. There have been major advances in investigational work and newer and better agents are coming, so stay tuned!

First year of HART what next?
passing on high resistance