Nov 5, 2006
are there any signs of hiv/aids? what are they? how would you know you have it?
Response from Dr. Young
There are many different symptoms or signs of symptomatic HIV/AIDS, but the single most important thing to recognize is that for the majority of HIV-infected persons, there are no telltale symptoms or signs.
The only way to know if you have HIV is to get tested. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would The Doctor Tell You Right Away About The Result Of Hiv Test
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- Neuropathy And Ivig Treatment
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Is There No Risk Of Getting Hiv Through Fellatio?
- Hiv Symptoms And Mood Swings
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.