Nov 5, 2006
are there any signs of hiv/aids? what are they? how would you know you have it?
Response from Dr. Young
There are many different symptoms or signs of symptomatic HIV/AIDS, but the single most important thing to recognize is that for the majority of HIV-infected persons, there are no telltale symptoms or signs.
The only way to know if you have HIV is to get tested. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Sex Do Symptoms Of A Std Occur?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- Blood Transfusions For AIDS Patients
- Can You Get Hiv From Someone Undetectable?
- Cut In Mouth Drinking Out Of Someone's Glass HIV Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.