|response to ibuprofen
Nov 5, 2006
thank you doctor for taking the time to explain inflamation and HIV. It makes a little more sense to me now. so i understand it as these compartments continue to pump out hiv but the anti-virals stop them from maturing and hope none of them mutate? oh wait i get it! that's why we take 3 different meds. well thanks again for your time.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You got it.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Headache After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Condom Slipped Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.