Nov 1, 2006
Hi Dr Y
Thanks so much for your prompt reply. i really appreciate this and just to inform all the other doctors thats its really great what u guys are doing here: its like an invisble hand holding us thru the dark moment we have with hiv
Response from Dr. Young
You're very welcome.
I'm sure that I speak for the others when I say that it's our pleasure to help. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Genital Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What If Your Chlamydia Gets Worse?
- What Color Are Genital Herpes Lesions?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.