do u think he is + like me

I am hiv+ and my partner knows, cause i told him why does my partner wants to have unprotected sex with me eventho he says he is hiv- ??

Why? Have you asked him? Is it because he does not like condoms and feels they interfere with intimacy? Does he have a sense of nihilism about eventually catching this infection or guilt that friends have died of AIDS but not he? Or, is it because he is unaware of the risks? It could also be he is HIV+ and does not want to tell you.

Call me old fashioned but seems to me if you guys are sleeping together you should also be frank and honest about this important topic.

You also have to ask yourself why you continue to have unprotected sex with him if he is indeed HIV negative. Can you express you feelings about not wanting to infect him and negotiate condom use? If not, then your relationship may not be a healthy one and you need to get help.

Thanks Dr. Wohl
side-effects