Here I go again

This is for Dr. Wohl, I guess I missed a zero... I meant to say it is 650,000. And yeah I think the washing procedure would be too expensive. My partner is wonderful and I am very happy right now with my life. Thanks so much for your comments. Maybe I can bother you one last time... So is 650,000 unhealthy? Wow, I did not realize the CD4 dropped so much a year. My adopted son is 16 and he got diagnosed with HIV. We took him off the streets and adopted him, it was a horrible situation, but he's better and we're all a happy family. Sounds corny huh? I want him to be healthy, I worry about him a lot because he is only 16. Well thank you again, very grateful,

Ben

650,000 is high. It portends a more rapid decline in T-cells over time.

Make sure your counts are checked every 3 months and that HIV meds are started before the T-cells dip below 350.

I am glad your son has found a loving home.

Adding ibuprofen to regimin
Pregnancy and retrovirals