WHAT ARE SYMPTOMS OF LYMPHOMA IN 5 YEARS OLD?

I have a five year old boy with swollen lymph nodes behind his right ear and now the left ear with no ear infections per family doctor, x 2 visits. They have been there over 6 month know( very firm to touch and painless) and over 1 inch in length I believe.We have had 3 courses of ATB with no relief and now he is cc/o of leg pain belly pain and bloody noses almost daily for hours at a time and poor appetite. He is large for his age (almost 4 ft tall and 54#. How do you get a doctor to listen to you. I am very concerned because now he has a rash. Rash slight red nonitchy. size of peas just on neck and upper torsoe. He doen't play like he use to and is very aggitated a lot with is not normal for him. I ham looking for difrection were to go. I am a nurse who maybre knows too much!!!!! If you can't help were can I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Dawn

Dear Dawn,

This is a website for people to ask questions related to HIV infection. I am answering because you are describing a rash on your child and this can be serious. You should take your child to a doctor at once for an evaluation. If you do not like the advice you are receiving from your current doctor, go to another.

To Switch or Not to Switch that is the ?
enquirey