Oct 26, 2006
I started taking Truvada/ Kaletra recently. I take them at 11pm every night, Being that we are turning the clocks back 1hour on Sunday , will I need to start taking them at 10pm instead, so I don't confuse my body, or should I continue taking them at 11pm as usual?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
You can keep taking them at 11 pm despite the shift without fear.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Certain Blood Types More Likely To Get Hiv?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Chances Of Contracting Hiv After One Unprotected Exposure
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- Small Red Blotches On Stomach And Hiv
- How Long Does A Sore Throat Last With Early Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.