Oct 25, 2006
which medication to use if CD4 count is 56?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
A quick search of TheBody.com will take you to reviews of recent treatment guidelines, updated this Summer and Fall.
The key thing with this count is to find a HIV doctor or healthcare provider who's experienced in managing patients with HIV and get started on treatments in the very near future.
Best of health to you. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Accurate Is A Pcr Test For Detecting Hiv?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes No Fever Ars
- Unprotected Sex With Prostitute Infection Risk
- How Long Does It Take For Hiv Symptoms To Show?
- Do Symptoms Of Hepatitis C Include Unusual Odor Of Urine?
- How To Get Physician To Prescribe Hcg For Hypogonadism?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.