Oct 24, 2006
Hello Dr. Young, this time I would like to ask you of an antiretroviral by the name of zodlam. I saw its cover and pack and its constituents are 150mg zudovidine and 300mg lamuvidine. Does this mean that zodlam is the same as combivir?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
I'm not familiar with the trade name product ZODLAM, but based on what you've said, since it contains zidovudine (ZDV, AZT) and lamivudine (3TC), it's the same as the US-based product COMBIVIR. My guess is that it's a generic, but I can't verify this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Blood Splash Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Does Amoxicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.