|high prolactin in 15yr old
Oct 18, 2006
Hello My daughter is 15 not pregnant has had normal MRI she has normal periods, discharge from breast,severe headache wont go away with any type of pain medicine.Has hot flashes,blurry vision in both eyes.Need xtra advice we go to the University of Michigan Hospital. Says Cortisol is 16.7 Any advice greatly appriciated. God Bless, Bobbie for Brandy
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This is a site for people living with HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Seeing A Chiropractor For Buffalo Hump
- How Fast Can Hiv Be Detected After Infection?
- Chances Of Hiv From Quick Penetration And Pulling Out
- Hiv Testing How Many Times Do I Need To Test
- Can Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test?
- Which Hiv Drugs Cause Constipation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.