HIV+ Vs Chronic illness wrong diagnosis

I have a chronic disease of the bone for over 10years and was diagnosized HIV+ in the past 5 years. I was a virgin and of low risk before my HIV test. I strongly still believe that my chronic disease might be interfering with the HIV test. The antibodies that my test (Western Blot) detected are very likely to be my chronic disease antibodies.

A good prove is that I have remained no progressive since my test for over 5 year The viral load is still the same up till now I am very healthy and the doctor says I have good antibodies I dont have any symptoms and have never been sick besides the chronic bone problem that occur once in a while.

Is there are more conventional testing I could go for HIV testing besides the obvious ones that detects the antibodies?

The antibodies detector (Western blot ) I was administered during the test might be seeing the antibodies of these chronic illness and complications.

Is there a more conventional testing methodology to prove that I am indeed HIV+ besides the ones that detect antibodies to HIV? Please recommend one.

The tests you mention look for antibodies that your body makes to HIV. Another test would be one that looks for the actual virus itself. The ultrasensitive HIV RNA PCR (also called viral load test) should be done. If this detects the presence of HIV RNA, that in combination with your positive antibody tests would indicate you are infected with HIV.

Were the ultrasensitive HIV viral load test was not able to detect HIV, then I would take very seriously your assertion that you are not infected.

Responsiveness of CD4 Cells
When to begin treatment