|Breast feeding and wine
Oct 18, 2006
Is it alright to drink my 4 0z of wine while i breast fed. My newborn has jaundice
| Response from Dr. Young
I hope that you're HIV negative.
Breastfeeding is a productive way of transmitting HIV to a child; if at all possible, I don't recommend it.
I'd talk to your child's physician about your situation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Put Condom On Backwards Is It Still Effective Against Hiv
- Is Hiv Spotted In A Physical Blood Test?
- Can Yogurt Help Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Why Can't I Get Rid Of My Chlamydia?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
- What Is The Best Over The Counter Medicine For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.