Breast feeding and wine
Oct 18, 2006
Is it alright to drink my 4 0z of wine while i breast fed. My newborn has jaundice
Response from Dr. Young
I hope that you're HIV negative.
Breastfeeding is a productive way of transmitting HIV to a child; if at all possible, I don't recommend it.
I'd talk to your child's physician about your situation. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Woman Arrested For Spreading Hiv
- If You Catch Hiv In Its Early Stages Can It Be Cured?
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
- When Should You Get Tested For Chlamydia Again After Treatment?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.