|Breast feeding and wine
Oct 18, 2006
Is it alright to drink my 4 0z of wine while i breast fed. My newborn has jaundice
Response from Dr. Young
I hope that you're HIV negative.
Breastfeeding is a productive way of transmitting HIV to a child; if at all possible, I don't recommend it.
I'd talk to your child's physician about your situation. BY
Re: AIDS still at high levels
Responsiveness of CD4 Cells
- Semen Leaking From Bottom Of Condom
- Can You Contract HIV From A Used Insulin Needle?
- Latest News On Hiv Vaccine
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- Hiv Symptoms In Pregnant Women
- I'm Always Feeling Sick Could It Be Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.