|With or Without food?
Oct 17, 2006
I Just started my HIV treatment on October 11th. My viral load is 13, 100. CD4 13%. My meds are: Didanosine, Zidovudine and Neverapine. My Doctor told me to take one Didanosine in the morning in an empty stomach, one Zidovudine and half Neverapine (for the first 14 days). At night take only Zidovudine and Neverapine. My doubt is that I am taking the three of them together in the morning without food, I eat breakfast 30 minutes after I have taken them. At night I take only Zidovudine en Neverapine with food. Am I taking my meds the right way? Is this an effective combination of meds? Thanks a lot.
| Response from Dr. Wohl
This is not a typical regimen but it will likely work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Get Tested
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Getting Fingered Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.