Dosage timing

I started with atripla and for now my bed times have been pretty regular but I am 25 y/o I do go out and I also work retail. So my bed times will not always be constant. What is the best way to handle the taking of atripla everything I see and discussed with friends on the truvada/sustiva seperate have said to take it at bed and all the research points that way just wondering. My Nurse at the clinic who is checking with others at this point think I should try to adjust my bed time which is just not reasonable. I have been on it for a couple days minus a few sideaffect it isn't toooo tooo bad so just wondering if I should take when I goto bed or at 10pm everynight even if I am going out.

I would take it before bed even if you stay out late. You generally do not want to stray way off the mark and should try to be consistent in taking the med about every 20-28 hours.

should I continue takeing my meds
switching from combivir to ziagen and epivir