should I continue takeing my meds

Doc im 24yr old single father. I have been postive for almost 4 yrs I have taken truvada,sustevia for almost a year off and on. Do to the fact I hAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER AND WORK I have found it very hard to take meds and live a normal life.what should I do.IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO OTHER THAN MEDS LIKE HERBAL. PLEASE HELP ME.

Truvada and Sustiva are taken once a day before bed. What is it about the regimen that makes it hard for you to take care of your child and/or work? Is it the side effects of the medications? The cost?

If it is side effects, you need to change to something else that will work against your virus and be easy for you to take.

Herbals will not work.

Tell us more about what it is that is getting in the way and I can try to give you a more specific answer. Also, talk to your doctor aboyt the problems you are having with your meds.

Medication Changes
Dosage timing