Oct 17, 2006
i'm 37 weeks pregnant, can i take expired valtrex, expired 12/05
Response from Dr. Young
I wouldn't recommend taking expired medications, especially if you're pregnant.
Best of health to you and child. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv From Fingering With A Scab On Your Finger?
- Is A Negative Hiv Antibody Test At 7 Weeks Reliable?
- Where Is Hiv Found In The Body?
- Can Breast Milk Transmit Hiv To An Adult?
- How Soon Dry Cough Develops In Newly Hiv Positive Person?
- Why Is Pcr Detection More Sensitive For Hiv Detection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.