Oct 17, 2006
i'm 37 weeks pregnant, can i take expired valtrex, expired 12/05
| Response from Dr. Young
I wouldn't recommend taking expired medications, especially if you're pregnant.
Best of health to you and child. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Touching Feces
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
- Sex With Sex Worker Scared To Get Tested
- Swallowing Sperm Risks
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Vaginal Sex Without Condom Scared To Death
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.