Oct 17, 2006
i'm 37 weeks pregnant, can i take expired valtrex, expired 12/05
Response from Dr. Young
I wouldn't recommend taking expired medications, especially if you're pregnant.
Best of health to you and child. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- What Is The Most Common Oral Sex Std?
- What Is The Rate Of Death To Teens From Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.