DID I MAKE A MISTAKE?

I just started taking atripla from sustiva truvada with undet viral load and cd 4 of 500. my sus/tru pills ended yesterday and i started the atripla tonite, but i didnt feel the funny dizzy feeling that i used to get from the two pills. Its almost as if the the one pill did not give me side effects. I am scared that the atripla is nto working? should that be of concern? I am so scared because i have been so adherent and have never missed a dosed and i am afraid that the switch to atripla might cause resitance. should i be worried, or should i be glad that side effects arent there? Please answer me back doc, I am so scared.

Atripla contains 600 mg of efavirenz. So if you were taking two 300 mg of efavirenz before, you are on the same dose. I don't knwo why there would be any difference in side effects with the new pill. I would not worry about its potency.

serostim vs. megestrol
Itchy and Scratchy??