Oct 15, 2006
I recently switched to Atripla a month ago. Since I switched would I be able to finish my Combivir and Sustiva that I have left over or should I not mix the combo?
| Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
In Atripla, the tenofovir/FTC replaces the AZT/3TC in Combivir; efavirenz is in both Atripla and Sustiva. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Stage In Hiv Do Night Sweats Occur Early Or Late?
- If The Viral Load Is Zero Does That Mean You Have Cleared The Hepatitis C Virus?
- Will A Person That Has Chlamydia Always Have The Disease?
- When Treated For Herpes How Long Before The Sore Go Away?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Are Ways To Prevent Getting Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.