Oct 15, 2006
I recently switched to Atripla a month ago. Since I switched would I be able to finish my Combivir and Sustiva that I have left over or should I not mix the combo?
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
In Atripla, the tenofovir/FTC replaces the AZT/3TC in Combivir; efavirenz is in both Atripla and Sustiva. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- One Drop Of Vaginal Fluid HIV
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- How Long Is The Incubation Period For Hiv?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Can You Get Hep B From Kissing?
- How Long Does It Take To Become Infected With Hiv After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.