Low CD4%. Need treatment?
Oct 9, 2006
Hi, again. I forgot to ask you this question in my previous email. My CD4% is 16% while my CD4 is 404. VL is 15,000. I have an appointment with the infectious disease Ctr in about two weeks. Should I suggest the treatment given my stats? Pls kindly adivse. Thanks
Response from Dr. Young
Thanks for your post.
Based on your CD4%, if confirmed, I would consider treatment.
Let us know what your follow up labs show.
Best of health, BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Drink After Chlamydia Medication?
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- How Long After Unprotected Sex Does It Take To Know You May Have A Std?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.