Oct 8, 2006
Scared to go to doctor but would metronidazole vaginal gel cure gonorhea? I had it prescribed to me because I had a bacteria infection about a year ago and sometimes get them quite often but have not had one since last year.
| Response from Dr. Young
I'm not sure why your scared to see your doctor, but this comment always worries me, since establishing a good relationship with a treater that you trust is really important.
No, metronidazole won't treat gonnorhea. If your having urinary or vaginal symptoms, you ought to let your healthcare provider know. BY
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Cure Gonorrhea And Chlamydia?
- Give A Male Oral Sex, Can I Get An Std
- Usual Dosage Of Amoxicillin For Chlamydia
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.