scared please help

I was raped 4 yrs ago , i went through all the testing at a local planned parenthood the very next day everything was neg,i was to go back after six months for more hiv testing but never did wanted to forget it i guess, till now at the beginning of 06 i started with burning mouth , after the use of antibactiocs?(sorry)for uti infection, then that turned to a oral yeast infection a ear nose dr told me family dr and dentist says it might have been due to meds but now it has a thin white coating that i brush twicw daily and it sometimes bleeds, i also have a right sided pain noone can figure out why have had ct scan more then i can count,so my question is ,i am so worried about this being hiv because i never went back for my 6 week hiv tests, i have had 3 hiv rapid blood test one in jan when it first started and one in april and my last july 31 06, all neg can i trust this test or do i need to do more testing please please answer my 4th time writing, sandra

If your HIV tests are repeatedly negative, then you are not HIV infected. Rapid tests are very sensitive but it may be best for your peace of mind to have an actual ELISA blood test

Flu shot or not?
serostim vs. megestrol