just went off meds due to fatigue side effect

Stopped taking trizivir & sustiva a week ago due to overwhelming fatigue. I feel much better each day but I still need to find a new regimen. Please help. Depression is an issue for me so I need to find something that I will be able to tolerate without being suicidal. Thanks for any inpu, Rico

The overwhelming fatigue from this regimen was probably related to the AZT, but sometimes Sustiva or Ziagen (in Trizivir) may contribute to fatigue as well. One alternative which is often more tolerable is Viramune and Truvada. If this does not work out, many consider Reyataz to be the best tolerated protease inhibitor. Hence, a regimen of Norvir, Reyataz, and Truvada may be another option. Discuss these issues with your clinician and see what is available. Best of luck!

Your Opinion - CD4 & VL and Med Choices
Start?