Going off meds follow up comment

with regard to a question on "Going Off Meds" 26/09/06 "BY" -I would ask, is BY is a man, has he had his testotsterone levels checked: -I found that My testosterone levels were very low, and I had similar symptoms and have been taking testosterone IM weekly ever since, and the problem has gone away....

Hello and thanks for posting. Here is a link to the post that you mention. You are correct that fatigue is sometimes related to low testosterone readings in men. Another potential cause for fatigue is obstructive sleep apnea, which appears to be more commonly observed in association with HIV infection.

RE: NEW Med Atripla after PI Regimen
Kaletra dosage correct for my son?