Thank you

Benjamin

Thank you so much for your prompt response and putting us on the right picture on the question "Quick and Urgent Please) posted yesterday. We were also worried about these taken in the middle of an illness. By the way what could be the interval period a second set of numbers or it could any time. I'm this because the doctor has reordered another tests while the child has not yet fully recordered from the acute illeness.

Thank you

Thanks for your follow up.

In general, I don't recommend getting HIV labs within a couple of weeks of an acute illness. Obtained sooner, the results can be difficult to interpret (and anxiety-laden).

Best of luck to you and child. BY

Drug Resistance
mind over matter