|High Level of SGPT
Sep 26, 2006
I have been undergoing SGPT test for employment purposes. The first test shows a level of 100; the second 107 and the third is 107. I had been advised to undergo diet which I did so. I also took medicines for liver (silymarin) and Chinese Medicines for lowering cholesterol. My question is; what is the best I could do to lower my SGPT level?
| Response from Dr. Wohl
Are you HIV+? If so, are you on any other medications?
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Neuropathy And Lymphoma
- Hiv Positive Life Expectancy
- How Long Does It Take Thrush To Clear Up?
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- What Are Ways That Hiv Cannot Be Transmitted?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.